The membership fee is $25 per calendar year. January 1st is renewal time for all members.
All members must complete a new form as well as sending an e-transfer to the treasurer. When you complete the form, please ensure it is filled in completely, including the town in which you live as it is forgotten on many submitted forms. We again are encouraging all members to use e-transfer for all payments to ACP and to keep the security question and answer simple.
Please note that we have a new Treasurer – Danielle Barabé-Bussières.
- ACP members have the option to have a personal page on our Web Gallery. Please see the agreement related to this option at the bottom of this page.
- Members have the opportunity to show their art in several public locations around Carleton Place. If you are a new or renewing member, consider applying to show your art through the ACP Art-in-Public-Places program. (THIS HAS BEEN SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID BUT WILL RETURN!)
- Members with a current membership card receive a 15% discount at Surrounding Memories in Carleton Place.
- Members with a current membership card receive a 10% discount at art supply store DeSerres. Click this link to see the DeSerres letter to our association.
To join ACP or renew your membership, send your information and fee Online – see below.
OPTION 1 – E-Transfer Payment and Online Form (strongly preferred)
STEP 1 Make payment for $25 by e-transfer to the ACP Treasurer: email@example.com (DON’T FORGET STEP 2, REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE)
STEP 2 Complete the membership form below
Please indicate your area of work/interest: dance, fused glass, jewellery, multimedia, music, photography, poetry and writing, pottery, sculpture (include wood turning), theatre and visual arts. Indicate more than one if applicable and under visual arts, please give specifics (e.g. acrylic). Non-artists are welcome as ‘Patrons’.
OPTION 2 – Complete and Return Form and Payment
STEP 1- Complete downloaded Membership Form
STEP 2 – Mail (or deliver to mailbox *) form and cheque at:
Arts Carleton Place (c/o Suzanne Deschênes)
1147 Ferguson Rd, RR#3, Ashton, ON, K0A1B0
* Note: If delivering, Ferguson Rd is a rural address is Beckwith Township off Derry Side Road. Please drop in the mailbox.
MEMBER WEB GALLERY AGREEMENT:
“As a member of Arts Carleton Place, I have the option to be added to the Arts Carleton Place Artists’ Web Gallery.
To be included in the Members Web Gallery, I will provide my contact information, a photo of myself, a biography with information I would like have on my web gallery page. I will also send upto 15 photos of my work, especially recent work. This information may be sent via e-mail and be of sufficient size to be used for publicity. I acknowledge that ACP may use an image in its Web Banner (see the Welcome Page) rotation promoting the artist and ACP. The information will be published in the Members Web Gallery on the Arts Carleton Place Website and therefore will be available for view by the public. I have copyright to images and materials provided to Arts Carleton Place. All of my work is my own original work.
I would like to exercise this option of having a presence on the Arts Carleton Place website. ”
If you mark the ‘Yes’ box on the membership form, you are agreeing to the statement above and will be contacted separately to provide the required information, photos, and bio. If you already have a presence on the website, you will be contacted to ensure that the information is current.